1. The design of the safety valve is unreasonable and does not play a safety role.
2. The internal pressure of the battery is too high during charging.
3, the battery has problems, for example: N / P ratio is unreasonable; do not hear the battery will explode, you will have a fear of the battery. In fact, as long as the products you use (including batteries and chargers) are qualified products, There will be no such problem.
Qualified products have been rigorously tested before leaving the factory, and there are impulse and discharge protection devices in the battery and charger, so even if one of the battery or charger has lost protection, the other one can also protect your battery. Overcharge, there will be no charging explosion phenomenon. Even if the battery and charger protection device is invalid, if you notice that the battery is very hot, immediately stop charging and send a professional inspection, it will avoid this phenomenon.
Netizens discuss the reasons for battery explosion: One way of saying:
1. Maybe your seal is too good and the chemical reaction is fierce. If there is no safety gas, it may be fried. 2. Micro-short circuit caused by burrs and dust. 3. Is it a problem with the charger?
4, is not equipped with anti-overcurrent (short circuit) with ptc 5, should be in the production process of the battery is not controlled, resulting in short circuit caused by charging and sheet expansion.
6. It may be that the battery core and the charger are in poor contact, resulting in abnormality in the charger's overcharge and discharge protection sampling (data). Personal guess, poor contact is the cause of the explosion!
7. The ambient temperature should be considered. When charging, it is very likely that the battery temperature is especially in the place of India. The poor heat dissipation between the battery and the charger causes the battery or the charger to be heated. If the battery has internal flaws, the internal short circuit may gradually become a fire. Explosion, if the charger is not good, the high temperature may also cause overcharge protection failure (provided that the battery internal protection circuit overcharge protection also fails), do not blame?
8. It may be that there is a problem with the cut-off voltage of the protection board. . . . . . Another way of saying:
1. In fact, the reason for the explosion of the battery, few companies can analyze it, most of the battery manufacturers are saying, find a reason that meets the needs of themselves and customers.
2, can not find the reason is better, remember to write a report must insist that the explosion is an accident, upstairs this is the right way!!!!
3. If you can discuss the problem of the explosion here, I am afraid that anyone can make a battery. What is the biggest flaw in lithium battery now? Oh - hard!
4, the capacity of the lithium battery is still not too large, in order to prevent the explosion into an offensive weapon! ! !
The lighting truck is suitable for general roads, highways, mines and so on to provide mobile lighting for brightness, long-distance night work and other work sites.
The metal halide lamp is used as the light source of the lighting vehicle. The metal halide lamp emits light through the air discharge inside the luminous tube, so there is no broken wire and the service life is long.
The same power metal halide lamp and iodine tungsten lamp comparison, brightness is 6 times of iodine tungsten lamp, service life is 5 times of iodine tungsten lamp, power consumption is only 1/5 of iodine tungsten lamp.
Projection lighting vehicle: the vehicle body is strong and durable, stable performance, to ensure the normal work in all kinds of harsh environment and climate conditions, the application place and role is more extensive;
Its brightness is big, rise and fall height is tall, illume range is wide, apply to general road, airport, dock at night construction illume, the use such as night job of open pit mine.
Light Tower,LED Tower Light,Generator Led Light Tower,Navigation Light Tower
Shandong Luteng Building Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.lutengmachinery.com